Century City, Milnerton

Century City, located a mere 8km from Cape Town's CBD, stands as a dynamic and modern suburb with a wealth of amenities catering to various lifestyles. Boasting multiple shops, including a diverse array of top international standard restaurants, the suburb is a culinary and retail haven. It features an excellent private primary and high school, adding to the appeal for families seeking quality education. Distinguished by its pristine, green, and leafy surroundings with numerous parks, Century City is predominantly composed of apartments, constituting 80% of the residential mix, with the remaining 20% being freehold family homes. The suburb exudes a modern and bustling atmosphere, complemented by stunning canals, and is home to the world-famous Canal Walk Mall at its centre. The mall is surrounded by multiple hotels and a convention centre, contributing to the vibrant lifestyle of the area. The demographic profile of Century City is diverse, with a three-way split in median age between pensioners, middle-aged individuals, and those in the mature age group. Approximately 10% of the population consists of children, making the suburb attractive to various buyer groups. For business owners, the proximity to Montague Gardens and other light industrial areas minimizes travel time. Transportation is convenient, with the MyCiti bus route and a train station serving the suburb. Many apartments offer stunning views of Table Mountain, and with easy access to the N1, N7, and the airport, Century City has emerged as one of the top economic and residential hubs in Africa, appealing to a wide range of residents and businesses alike.

Latest Properties in Century City
Just Listed
Reduced
R 22,000 / month
Property #2218797, Apartment rental monthly in Century City
3
2
1
120m²
Apartment to rent in Century City
3 Bedroom Apartment To Rent Century City
Ashton Park offers luxury living with amenities, near Curro School and Century Village, available from August 2024 with specific fees.
Reduced
R 5,900,000
Property #2239776, House for sale in Century City
3
2.5
2
143m²
House for sale in Century City
Modern Double Story Home On The Canal
Luxurious double-storey home in Waterstone, Century City, with canal views, modern amenities, and convenient location near Canal Walk Shopping Centre.
R 4,200,000
Property #2219008, Vacant Land Residential for sale in Century City
445m²
Vacant Land Residential for sale in Century City
Design And Build Your Dream Home
Vacant land in Century City with Table Mountain views, opportunity to build a custom home, close to amenities and security.